I shall be presenting a talk titled A History of the Dursley Branch, Gloucestershire From 1856 – 1970 on Thursday, 21st December 2017, at The vale of Berkeley Railway’s monthly meeting.
I have been invited to speak to the members of the Vale of Berkeley Railway, based in Sharpness Docks ,Glos. The subject of my talk will be A History of the Dursley Branch, Gloucestershire From 1856 – 1970.
Topics I will cover include:
- The Building of the Branch Line
- Operation & Infrastructure
- Events & Memories
- Locomotion & Rolling Stock
- Date: 21st December 2017
- Location: The Engine Shed, Vale of Berkeley Railway, Sharpness, Glos.
- Organiser: Vale of Berkeley Railway
- For more details, visit the Facebook Event page