My article, Staying in Tune – The Brass Bands of Dursley, was published in the latest (2021) issue of the Cam & Dursley Society magazine The Dursley Lantern. In it, I explore the long, rich and interesting history of brass bands in and around the town of Dursley in Gloucestershire.
- Woodmancote Court – A House Through Time
- Early Mawdsley’s DC Generator Discovered ‘Down-Under’
- The Early Workhouse in Dursley
- Staying in Tune – The Brass Bands of Dursley
- Robert Browning Lister (1894-1975)
- Stone Stiles around Cam and Beyond
- The Stinchcombe Heritage Trail – A Legacy of Lockdown
- Friends at Christmas
- A Look Back at the Newspapers
You can learn more about this annual publication for local Dursley history on The Cam & Dursley Society website.